Listen to or read the narrative of the latest installment of the classic Ozarks commentary by beloved Ozarks singer and storyteller Marideth Sisco, host of the long-running series, These Ozarks Hills.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- Coming Soon
- Come Sit a Spell
- Latest Text of “These Ozarks Hills”
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
Join 1,055 other subscribers
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking
Tag Archives: Washington DC
Every time I visit the nation’s capitol, particularly when driving around in DC with somebody who knows their way around, I am struck by how spectacularly Small it is. I mean in area. For that many people to coexist with … Continue reading
OFF ON ANOTHER JAUNT
– this time east to the Carolinas, then north to DC, over to Charlottesville, back to DC then up to NYC for the weekend. Home Monday March 4. Those wanting to discuss, argue or just visit, though, can still reach me … Continue reading
Posted in Tidbits Tagged marideth sisco, Oscar's, Ozarks, travel, Washington DC, Winter's Bone, writers Leave a comment
First impression of DC — It’s so small!
Arrived in Falls Church late in the day and met Judy’s husband, mother and father-in-law at an Olive Garden restaurant for supper. Judy’s mother, Lucille, was a friend and mentor to a trio of too-smart teenagers, including me, as we … Continue reading
Posted in Going South Tagged Civil Rights, family, friends, Kindle, marideth sisco, Robinson Crusoe, travel, Washington DC 2 Comments