Kansas City was a hoot, especially with my two little Sisco aunts attending. We met Debra in Westport and jogged down a block to have WONderful tabouil and lentil soup at the Jerusalem Cafe, then drove on downtown to the Main Street Theater, which was another mindblower. Millions of bucks in the restoration, and boy does it show. Even the restrooms were wonderful, with a – get this- a washbasin inside every stall, so you could wash your mitts in private? Anyway, the decor included lifesize portraits of the stars, with Lauren Bacall in her debutante days beckoning from the Ladies, and Bogey lounging at the Gents. And, obytheway, the movie was very well received. It was the festival opener.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- Coming Soon
- Come Sit a Spell
- Latest Text of “These Ozarks Hills”
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
Join 1,055 other subscribers
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking