Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- (no title)
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
- These Ozark Hills; March 2016
- These Ozark Hills January 2016
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking
Category Archives: gardening
Well, apart from the armadillo who’s been uprooting onions and doing a kind of bizarre Okra-tipping, and the blister beetles who would like to eat everything but are being discouraged by Safer’s Soap and loud radio music, it’s been a … Continue reading
blah blah photo credit, Thank to Sarah Denton -m
A note from Sarah on the garden’s progress. She promises new photos soon. “The garden is reaching out toward peak production. The tomatoes are starting to ripen, okra is putting on, peppers are loaded, eggplant is blooming (it’s the second … Continue reading
Think there’ll be some squash this winter! -m
Or; How to Build a Garden on a Rock Pile Without Digging All The Rocks Up Use cardboard. I think this might be a bastardization of the Lasagne Method of gardening. Several weeks before you want to plant, pick a … Continue reading
High class meals come in many forms. Around here they come from the garden.