Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- (no title)
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
- These Ozark Hills; March 2016
- These Ozark Hills January 2016
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking
Tag Archives: food
A note from Sarah on the garden’s progress. She promises new photos soon. “The garden is reaching out toward peak production. The tomatoes are starting to ripen, okra is putting on, peppers are loaded, eggplant is blooming (it’s the second … Continue reading
Looks like I’ll be judging again this year. Ya’all come on out to the Salsa Wars! See you there! -m
High class meals come in many forms. Around here they come from the garden.
I’ve been studying the guidebooks for what to expect in Torino, besides the Alps towering over everything. It’s not really pasta country, but leans more toward rice and grains, and French-style sauces, and Swiss-style meat dishes. And cheese. No, I … Continue reading