Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- Coming Soon
- Come Sit a Spell
- Latest Text of “These Ozarks Hills”
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
Join 1,055 other followers
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking
Tag Archives: food
A note from Sarah on the garden’s progress. She promises new photos soon. “The garden is reaching out toward peak production. The tomatoes are starting to ripen, okra is putting on, peppers are loaded, eggplant is blooming (it’s the second … Continue reading
Looks like I’ll be judging again this year. Ya’all come on out to the Salsa Wars! See you there! -m
High class meals come in many forms. Around here they come from the garden.
I’ve been studying the guidebooks for what to expect in Torino, besides the Alps towering over everything. It’s not really pasta country, but leans more toward rice and grains, and French-style sauces, and Swiss-style meat dishes. And cheese. No, I … Continue reading