High class meals come in many forms. Around here they come from the garden.
Listen to or read the narrative of the latest installment of the classic Ozarks commentary by beloved Ozarks singer and storyteller Marideth Sisco, host of the long-running series, These Ozarks Hills.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- Coming Soon
- Come Sit a Spell
- Latest Text of “These Ozarks Hills”
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
Join 1,055 other subscribers
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking
Wow, that looks really tasty.
I’ve just recently discovered your blog & I love reading it. Was just wondering what time dinner was tomorrow night. Looks like I’ve got a little wait on my green beans. Thank the Lord for farmer’s mkt.
On Marideth’s behalf, Thanks so much everyone. Yes it is all about real food. But Mar’s blog is about so much more also.
@Jan; No telling what time dinner will be tomorrow. mar’s out of pocket and i will be munching on raw veggies most of the day while tending the garden.
Sarah, Marideth’s right hand person
I love the veggies. It all looks so wonderful.