ON THE ROAD — Raining in Wilson, NC, where I spent yesterday evening with Bob Zellner, author of “Wrong Side of Murder Creek” and a member of SNCC in the 60s — a southern white boy getting his head beat in with his black friends, called a communist conspirator, brave beyond belief. He laughs now as he reminisces. Easy with names and contact info, but reticent about the details. Understandable. Like most legends, he’s a modest guy, still working in the trenches, now on a project here with NAACP. A memorable evening.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- Latest Audio of “These Ozark Hills”
- Upcoming Schedule
- Come Sit a Spell
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking