ON THE ROAD — Raining in Wilson, NC, where I spent yesterday evening with Bob Zellner, author of “Wrong Side of Murder Creek” and a member of SNCC in the 60s — a southern white boy getting his head beat in with his black friends, called a communist conspirator, brave beyond belief. He laughs now as he reminisces. Easy with names and contact info, but reticent about the details. Understandable. Like most legends, he’s a modest guy, still working in the trenches, now on a project here with NAACP. A memorable evening.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
- These Ozark Hills; March 2016
- These Ozark Hills January 2016
- Thee Ozark Hills December 2015
- These Ozark Hills – November 2015
- Ready to Take Orders!
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking