Off the road and holed up in fancy digs in Falls Church, VA, across the street from the apartment of my friend Judy Findlay. A good visit last night over dinner that left me lots to think about. Condolences today to Van Colbert and the Colbert family, who have lost their dear mother, who was a stalwart and fierce defender of her many children over the years. Van has told me more than once that he has no fear of not getting to heaven, because he knows his mother will stand up for him no matter what. And she raised her brood to be loyal, brave and stouthearted, and to love as fiercely as they fought. No mother could do more.
Listen to or read the narrative of the latest installment of the classic Ozarks commentary by beloved Ozarks singer and storyteller Marideth Sisco, host of the long-running series, These Ozarks Hills.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- Coming Soon
- Come Sit a Spell
- Latest Text of “These Ozarks Hills”
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
Join 1,055 other subscribers
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking