I never made it to Boston. Got off at the near edge instead, wobbled my way up an escalator and down another and found friends Janelle and Charlie Shuster, who took me back to their home in Wellesley and fed me soup and good company. So much catching up to do after all those many years. Janele just catching her breath after 17 years at Harvard, and Charlie still slogging, but only at half-time and at projects he loves, at MIT. What an engaging pair they have become. I never knew Charlie before, but we’re pals now. We spent the weekend touring the gorgeous New England outdoors and eating splendid New England fare, while talking as fast as possible and on as many subjects as we could get to. Wonderful fun and too soon over. Caught the early train to NYC and reported in to the New York crew down on 11th Street.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- (no title)
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
- These Ozark Hills; March 2016
- These Ozark Hills January 2016
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking