Well, we were O for 4 in wins. Fortunately, that was never what it was about. It was about telling a true story, even if we, and Daniel Woodrell, had to make it up. The Ozarks will forever be blessed, and made immortal, by this effort by a group of extraordinary writers, filmmakers and musicians who cared enough to get it right. Tonight we’ll savor the company of friends now snarling, spitting and averring in their various voices that “We’ll be back!!” And we will, in fact. In fact, the work on the next project is ongoing and gathering momentum. Thanks, thanks, incredibly heartfelt thanks to everyone who offered their support both for the soundtrack and the film. Bless you. And stay tuned. We’ll be back.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
- These Ozark Hills; March 2016
- These Ozark Hills January 2016
- Thee Ozark Hills December 2015
- These Ozark Hills – November 2015
- Ready to Take Orders!
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking