Well, it appears I’ll be back at work sooner rather than later. Recording dates for the next album have been set, and we’re to hit the studio April 7 through the 17th, with an album release date in late May. That means I need to get hopping to finalize a tentative song list, and work out solid arrangements with my trusty band of miscreant musicians. But first there’s more creative scheming with longtime collaborator Robin Frederick and further meetings with record label execs while we’re all in the same vicinity of one another. It’s a good thing I scheduled some post-Oscar time here on the coast. Busy times. I head home on the train Friday with a notebook full of things to do, and the good memories of very special times with good friends in the rarefied air that is Southern California at Oscar time. See you soon.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
- These Ozark Hills; March 2016
- These Ozark Hills January 2016
- Thee Ozark Hills December 2015
- These Ozark Hills – November 2015
- Ready to Take Orders!
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking