Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- Coming Soon
- Come Sit a Spell
- Latest Audio of “These Ozark Hills”
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking
After several waits — one for the passport, another for travel plans to be finalized, and now at last word from Georgia (the republic of) that they’re expecting me, the Europe/Asia leg of the year-long Winter’s Bone trip is beginning to materialize. I am Woo-Hooing all over the place. What an opportunity. What a challenge. What Eeek factor. I mean, I’m 67 years old and have never been farther away from home than a jaunt to Costa Rica a few years back.
And here I was worried that I can’t speak Italian. Hell, Georgie doesn’t even use the same alphabet! What fun. I can hardly wait. But this wait is a good one, because it offers time to get the house in shape, pack sensibly and rest up for the trip. At least that’s the theory. What do they eat in Georgia, anyway? I’m nearly sure it’s not grits and gravy. Any thoughts?