Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- Coming Soon
- Come Sit a Spell
- Latest Audio of “These Ozark Hills”
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking
The reviews just keep getting better! Check your local theatre listings or visit the Winter’s Bone website for listings. If it’s not coming to your local theatre call them and request it!
… Granik’s film features one of the best bluegrass soundtracks this side of “O Brother, Where Art Thou?” It’s matched note for note by the film’s sound editing, which in this case relies on small touches to set the scene — things such as …
This entry was posted in Movie Reviews, Tidbits, Winter's Bone and tagged Bluegrass, Bluegrass music, Debra Granik, folk music, Jennifer Lawrence, low budget movie, marideth sisco, meth in the Ozarks, Missouri folk culture, movie reviews, Music, Ozark culture, Ozarks, soundtrack, Winter's Bone, Winter's Bone soundtrack. Bookmark the permalink.