Listen to or read the narrative of the latest installment of the classic Ozarks commentary by beloved Ozarks singer and storyteller Marideth Sisco, host of the long-running series, These Ozarks Hills.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- Coming Soon
- Come Sit a Spell
- Latest Text of “These Ozarks Hills”
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
Join 1,055 other subscribers
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking
Tag Archives: underground railroad
Back to “It’s So Small!”
— the nation’s capitol, that is. Heading into town, we drove right by the Pentagon, caught a glimpse of the 9/11 memorial, whizzed by the back side of the Lincoln and into town, waved at the White House and the … Continue reading
Posted in Going South Tagged Civil Rights, marideth sisco, research, travel, underground railroad, Washinhton DC Leave a comment