Listen to or read the narrative of the latest installment of the classic Ozarks commentary by beloved Ozarks singer and storyteller Marideth Sisco, host of the long-running series, These Ozarks Hills.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- Coming Soon
- Come Sit a Spell
- Latest Text of “These Ozarks Hills”
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
Join 1,055 other subscribers
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking
Tag Archives: Norfolk
Norfolk (NOR-fk) is delightful, what I saw of it. We landed at Colin and Julie’s house and met up with Judy Findlay, my pal from high school days, and one of the few people I can’t match when it comes to … Continue reading
Posted in Going South Tagged DC, Ethiopia, Greensboro, marideth sisco, NC, Norfolk, travel, Washington, Woolworth 2 Comments