Well, bummer. It appears that I have inadvertently murdered my car. First there was a leak in the valve cover gasket. I knew about it, and whenever the oil light came on, I would add a quart of oil. Then the oil light burned out without telling me. Soooo it was a fairly swift demise. It’s beside the road in Pomona, waiting for me to decide what to do next. Can anyone explain to me the process of selling a car for parts? And please no jokes. I’m still processing the grief. Oh, and does anyone have an older, reliable car, van or SUV they’d sell cheap?
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- (no title)
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
- These Ozark Hills; March 2016
- These Ozark Hills January 2016
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking