Dear Pals. I need some input on a project i’m thinking about taking on. But be nice. No being a jerk. This is serious, at least to me, and I’m putting this in the form of a questionnaire. Here we go –
I’m considering putting together an hour or half-hour-long program of stories and songs, with guest appearances, and or show-and-tells, with a general theme of old times or music or storytelling or some such (suggestions welcome). The program (in uncut version of about 1-2 hours) would take place before a live audience at the Yellow House. It would be edited down to an appropriate size and net cast on my YouTube Channel monthly. Here are my questions.
1. Would you watch?
2. What would you like to see or hear on such a program, and how often? (All ideas, including the absurd, will be considered)
3. Would you watch on YouTube, live and uncut at the Yellow House, or both?
4. Would you like to be involved in the production of such a program? (Be specific if possible)
5. How do you think such a program should be funded?
6. Would you consider being involved in funding or fundraising for such a program?
7. Would you consider buying merchandise such as CDs, DVDs of the program, cool T-shirts, cool hats, posters etc. to help fund and advertise the program.
You can check in at my web site: http://www.maridethsisco.com for the ongoing discussions and the results of this questionnaire.