TODAY I’LL GO fetch more sawdust as soon as I unload the rest of the hay from the truck. Even the truck is a delight, an old ’86 Ford Ranger with king cab that I bought from Art Eisenmann before they moved away east. Zara says it’s the oldest truck on earth. Not quite, but certainly older than her. After Art told me the truck had been his faithful companion, I couldn’t help but name it Tonto, But I confess, its more often used nickname is Nelly. As in Giddyup, Nelly.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- Latest Audio of “These Ozark Hills”
- Upcoming Schedule
- Come Sit a Spell
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking