2011 was a wild and crazy year. From Oscar nominations to international tour, I have much to be grateful for. Not to mention the departure of Bin Laden and Ghaddafi, the end of war in Iraq and the fact that my younger friends with pre-existing conditions now can’t be turned down for medical insurance. That skinny guy in the White House still ain’t perfect, but he’s way ahead of the rest of these clowns, and plenty good enough for this old hillbilly. There’s a lot of work left to do for all of us, and we’d best quit bitchin’ and get to it. We have a world to save.
Someone, perhaps Shelley Barnfather, posted a note that said, in part, “Do not lose heart. We were born for these times.” That pretty well sums it up for me. Don’t you feel that too? Bring on this new year, and may it be a year of bright blessings for all. Except maybe Newt.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
- These Ozark Hills; March 2016
- These Ozark Hills January 2016
- Thee Ozark Hills December 2015
- These Ozark Hills – November 2015
- Ready to Take Orders!
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking