I’m meeting myself coming and going, trying to get ready for the trip to the coast. And I must correct a small miscommunication. As of now, I DO NOT have a ticket to the Oscars. I have an invitation to join the crew out there as they get ready for the show, and schmooze around some at the various doings, of which I know almost nothing. I’ve never done this before, you see. Anyway, a ticket to the actual red carpet event may materialize, but so far there’s no word of it. I don’t care. I’m taking the train to L.A., hanging out with old friends, joining the crew for a bit, celebrating the continuing good fortune of this little indy flick, and taking the train home. On the way there and back I plan to read, work at the computer and look at America going by. I may break into a Paul Simon song at odd moments. And I’ll be writing to you along the way.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- Coming Soon
- Come Sit a Spell
- Latest Text of “These Ozarks Hills”
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking