Well, I’m off to Michigan Sunday to visit old friends, go camping in the woods (although a pop-up cabin with good beds, meals served promptly and a generator for lights and fans can’t really be called roughing it), and listen to the latest in women’s music, dance and theater, at the Michigan Womyn’s Music Festival. It’s their 35th anniversary, and I’m going to make sure all 3,500 or so of the attendees hear about Winter’s Bone, and know where they can get the soundtrack. See you in a week, and no, I won’t come back with a tattoo. It’s not that kind of place.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- (no title)
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
- These Ozark Hills; March 2016
- These Ozark Hills January 2016
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking