Listen to or read the narrative of the latest installment of the classic Ozarks commentary by beloved Ozarks singer and storyteller Marideth Sisco, host of the long-running series, These Ozarks Hills.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- Coming Soon
- Come Sit a Spell
- Latest Text of “These Ozarks Hills”
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
Join 1,055 other subscribers
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking
Tag Archives: tiramisu
Moonmooring: “Anything you’d like to share with me? Besides a vat of tiramisu .” Yarnspinner: “Funny you should ask. While cruising back from Columbia today after a couple of meetings, Kathleen and I decided to find and experience Central Dairy … Continue reading
Posted in Tidbits Tagged chocolate covered peanuts, ice cream, moose tracks, tiramisu, travel 4 Comments