Listen to or read the narrative of the latest installment of the classic Ozarks commentary by beloved Ozarks singer and storyteller Marideth Sisco, host of the long-running series, These Ozarks Hills.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- Coming Soon
- Come Sit a Spell
- Latest Text of “These Ozarks Hills”
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
Join 1,055 other subscribers
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking
Tag Archives: relationships
A Stray Lament
Saturday, March 26 – sitting at home alone tonight with freezing drizzle in the forecast, feeling sorry for myself and wishing someone would put some wood on the fire (I’m not that helpless. I’ll do it in a minute, but … Continue reading
Posted in Tidbits Tagged elder, Elizabeth Taylor, maturity, relationships, retired, weather 5 Comments