Listen to or read the narrative of the latest installment of the classic Ozarks commentary by beloved Ozarks singer and storyteller Marideth Sisco, host of the long-running series, These Ozarks Hills.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- Coming Soon
- Come Sit a Spell
- Latest Text of “These Ozarks Hills”
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
Join 1,055 other subscribers
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking
Tag Archives: family values
Winter’s Bone on Wikipedia
If you haven’t taken a look at what Wikipedia has to say about Winter’s Bone you might think about it. It contains a comprehensive listing of awards that Winter’s Bone has taken. Scroll down a bit to get to it. … Continue reading
Posted in Winter's Bone Tagged Debra Granik, family values, feminist film, film critics, hollywood, Jennifer Lawrence, John Hawkes, marideth sisco, media, meth, methamphetamine, movies, Oscar, Oscar awards, oscar nominations, Ozarks, Ron Hall, Rotten Tomatoes, Stray Dog, Sundance, Winter's Bone Leave a comment