Still Standing – preview 4

securedownload-1_2This will challenge your listening ears, a song written by Marideth and her writing partner since the seventies, Robin Frederick; Smokin’ Too Long. Turn up the blues!

Smokin’ Too Long

MAR signature

Advertisements

About yarnspinnerpress

Story teller, retired journalist, author, folksinger, folklorist, gardener.

10 Responses to Still Standing – preview 4

1. Marie says:

Fantastic! This is going to be quite a different album if all the cuts you have sent are on it.

2. bebe says:

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT !!!!!

3. Sandra Warfield says:

Love it! These teasers are killing me! Meredith, for this song you need a long, slinky sequined dress, and you leaning on a piano. No stillettos, though.

4. Sandra Warfield says:

Sorry….MArideth. I realized my error as soon as I hit Post Comment.

• Earthwind says:

synopsis, scally is on phone, making excuse to lover about the night before when the other sits next to him & starts flirting, then he sliding off a trainer and tickles him as hes talking on the phone, 1st scaly has to make excuses for his ill timed giggles. before hanging up and joining in8.;230&#.

5. JoAnne Renee says:

Fantastic!!

• Destrie says:

Pretty card Bev and preety little buttons too, lol, bet you are racking your brains where they came from. Hope you are having a nice weekend and that the little purtseps are doing ok-x-

6. Pingback: Still Standing, a preview | my life and times

7. Leaidan says:

The same thing happened to me and my 8 black friends last friday for my best friends last night before her wedding..we were all having a good time until we were told that if we didnt buy drinks we would be kicked out…i spent $45 on drinks that night including buying my friends drinks and still got kicked out…with me explaining that they just ignored it and kicked all of us out only there foh.imins.3wr0te guy was rude as hell with no remorse or reason why we needed to leave