The first polls have closed, the second tier is due to close momentarily, and the waiting is excruciating. I’m headed to some friends’ house to share the suspense. I know which way it should go, but I know the depth of the opposition’s desire to win at any cost. Voting problems now in Pennsylvania and Florida — and some voting machines in Ohio have failed. Were they the ones owned by the Romneys? We dont know, and we may not know soon.
A friend in Sweden tells me some of her American friends have vowed an exodus by canoe to her country if Romney wins. I told her that tomorrow I expected to either be rejoicing or shopping for a canoe. She promised the Swedish Coast Guard was very friendly and would welcome us. Talk about cold comfort. If you’re watching the results, don’t do it alone. If our guy wins, you’ll want someone to celebrate with. If not, well, you might want to take along a six pack. All will be well. All will be well. Repeat. Repeat.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- (no title)
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
- These Ozark Hills; March 2016
- These Ozark Hills January 2016
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking