After hours of relentlessly gorgeous drive-by scenery, we reach Atlanta in mid-afternoon, scope out the venue and head for the home of our host, Tedi’s long-time friend Audrey, where we spend a comfortable few hours before loading in. It’s another indie rocker, a little more upscale and decidedly less testosterone-infused. But still… It’s called EARL. What can I say. The crowd is good, the right poster is displayed prominently and we deliver a solid performance, minus a few words that come out sideways, as usual, from me. No amount of memorizing can counter the effects of old equipment, I suppose. We spend the night in separate houses near to one another, one quiet and full of art seemingly of the school of horror vaccuii, the other full of musicians who while away the night following a reportedly splendid klezmer mandolinist. I don’t hear a note.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- Coming Soon
- Come Sit a Spell
- Latest Audio of “These Ozark Hills”
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking