Listen to or read the narrative of the latest installment of the classic Ozarks commentary by beloved Ozarks singer and storyteller Marideth Sisco, host of the long-running series, These Ozarks Hills.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- Coming Soon
- Come Sit a Spell
- Latest Text of “These Ozarks Hills”
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
Join 1,055 other subscribers
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking
Tag Archives: outdoor cooking
Arts Alive; Art News from West Plains Council on the Arts
Posted on February 10, 2012 by yarnspinnerpress
June 15 & 16, 2012 Second Annual Dutch Oven Cook-Off The term Dutch Oven generally is used in reference to a cast iron pot or kettle with a flat bottom having three legs to hold the oven above the coals, … Continue reading →
Posted in Tidbits | Tagged Council on the Arts, Dutch oven, Heritage Festival, mo, old time skills, outdoor cooking, Ozarks, West Plains, WPCA Newsletter | Leave a comment