The Alladin Theater in Portland was a good room, but publicity hadn’t been good, the word was not out, and the audience was small. Somewhere between lunch and supper I began to feel queasy, and by shortly before show time I was shaky and nauseous. I soon realized that nothing would do but to evict the food that was feeling like a rock in my stomach, and I went down the hall to the bathroom and did so. Still shaky but feeling somewhat better, I went downstairs and we did the show with me sitting down. It went over well, and I don’t think the audience knew I was sick. I think they just thought I was old. For a while there, I did too. Then we zipped down to Salem to another Motel 6, slept soundly and headed for the northern California coast, a house in Arcada where soup, friends old and new, and a house concert awaited, at the head of the redwood highway. More memories were just around the corner.
Listen to Hot New Tunes from my Latest Release
- This New Album – Empty Doors
- Empty Doors – Marideth Sisco and Accomplices
- (no title)
- These Ozark Hills; August 2016
- Fundraiser for Carolyn Colbert
- These Ozark Hills – July 2016
- These Ozark Hills, June 2016
- “Come Set a Spell” Gearing up to Restart!
- These Ozark Hills; March 2016
- These Ozark Hills January 2016
You can get it here, now
Looking for something?
“In These Ozark Hills” CD
These Ozark Hills -the book
Storyteller Marideth Sisco Now Booking